Friday 25 February 2011

7 years + 1 day = 21 January 2011

This confinement is such a new experience for me. My mum was already back to her house last three weeks ago, which means I have to do so many thing. Yup, RNM is always with me. He is the one who prepare my breakfast, lunch and dinner, prepare my air mandi(akar kayu). He is also sends and picks the boys to and from the school. I only do my routine like bertungku (morning and evening), bertangas, breastfeed fifi, do the EBM (nak penuh dah storage in a week) and keep my pantang. Alhamdulillah, my weight is decreasing to 41 kg after a week the baby was born. But i need to put more weight up to 45 kg. Fifi is now 4.8 kg as she is already 31 days. So, I have no extra time for blogging particularly about my labor. Well to keep the story short and light, I rather put them as follows:

- admitted to the hospital since I'd already overdue
- the baby was breach and there was no sign of giving birth
- the gynae suggested for ECV (pusing baby), I had this experienced with Ammar last 11 years ago, or C-section
- I agreed foe doing the ECV first
- However, the baby turned to the right position, one hour before the ECV procedure, so the gynae suggested for normal, so I was waiting, waiting and waiting.
- The nurses said they noticed a regular contraction on CTG machine, but I didn't felt it (mcm x rasa apa2) and refused for any seluk2 tu.
- so I need to stay one more night at the hospital. If there is no shows or anything, they will do the induction procedure
- that night, I recited the quran as much as I can, did the taubat, hajat as well
- Alhamdulillah, at 4 a.m, there was a sign(blood), so I waited till the next day
- By 8.00 a.m, the gynae said , the cerviks was already 3 and waiting until I feel the contraction. But they already prepare me to labor room at 11.00 a.m
- so, I rang my husband
- mcm xcaya, sbb x rasa sakit, so they sent me to labor room and I refused for the induction and requested for natural birth, and the doctor agreed.
- after 3 p.m, I felt the contraction and was ready to push after half an hour
- Alhamdulillah, fifi out of my body at 3.53 p.m with the help of three nurses and RNM (sbb doctor x sempat)
-to my roommates (wad 4A), congratulations for your baby. She was being my good friend at the hospital. She delivered the baby by C-Section on the same day. She was waiting for a new baby after 12 years. To Che Ayu, take care.

1 comment:

mommysarah said...

i miss you so much sis and so did sara. take care and hope to hear from you