Wednesday 18 May 2011

My precious children

My life is full of colours after my daughter was born. Day and night is complementing each other with so many things in mind and on going. The boys are growing up so fast with myself still prefer them to keep cute and small. My husband is trying to some effort to gain a more professional part of his work title. So, its only me have to cope with my task as a multitasking mum. To keep our family bond with full of love and responsibility, we decided,either me or my husband must alternately manage the kids and the households. Thus, putting our life as a traveling family almost every weekend. Every two weeks, my husband will doing his off campus lecturing in Kuala Lumpur. In addition, he will also required to establish his research work. As an advantage, he can bring his family along and keep us safe in at least 3 star hotel. So, I will occupy my time with the kids around the hotel like swimming, playing and etc. Don't be surprised, I'm now carrying my DSLR which nearly turn into tukun lipas after returned back from England. I believe I have improved my skill of photography including indoor and outdoor photoshot. I've done my correction and waiting an approval from the examiner. Hence, I have more time starting new research and get my skill of teaching. Till new entry, pls enjoy the pictures of my kids.




No comments: