Wednesday 8 June 2011

Ummi's milk 2

After browsing some blogs, journals etcs from the other mums, I noticed that the childcare system in Malaysia is still not safe for baby and toddler.

At the nursery, it is true the number of staff is more than one baby sitter. However, it is not fully satisfied me that all of them is fully occupied with knowledge and good in practice nursing our children. I had my experienced with them before. Sometimes, I just ignored somethings which were not satisfied me. For example, I'd told them that my baby don't really need the swing to sleep, however they refused my notice. So, everyday I drove to the nursery 3 times with some reasons;
-to breastfeed Ammar whilst spying the staff. I witnessed the unexpected tragedy like broken swing(baby felt down and loudly screamed). And of course the parent was not been told( since no receipt of accident). All the babies and todds were feeding with solid food using same spoon and bowl, so now wonder how fast the flu, fever spread around them. Sometimes, the same towel was used for the babies. I was surprised because I often put a clean towel everyday in Ammar's bag. So, what is our duty for these thingy.

At the baby sitter house
- I don't really sure about this. But I'm fully believe the system is similar at the nursery but one lady has to take care a few children with some help from her own children and spouse.

Wahai ibu and ayah kat luar sana, kita perlu analyse semua benda nie balik.

No comments: